Saturday, September 19, 2015

I don’t like shopping for shoes

This is my journal page for the 6th lesson of the Mixed Emotions workshop. The theme of this lesson is hate, but that’s an emotion I don't know, it's more that I don't like things. This week I noticed I had to buy new shoes soon and I don't like that. The background is made of origamipaper in grey and silver with different patterns, not easy to photograph!
Follow me on facebook
You can also follow this blog at facebook. It’s public, so you don’t need an account to read it. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on.

4 comments:

  1. You have picked a very good subject, it is hard to find shoes that are right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the ones I used on my page are not the shoes I want to buy!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.