Monday, August 17, 2015

Owl from Ritva

This cute owl arrived weeks ago, but I had no time to blog about it. Ritva made it for me for the fabric book page swap at Fibre Fever. She told me this owl was the symbol of Finnish MTV3, the commercial TV at the 60’s and 70’s. I found a photo of the original owl here.
You can also follow this blog at facebook. It’s public, so you don’t need an account to read it. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on. Tomorrow there will be a post on facebook about my old Chevron stitches, because there’s a TAST rerun at Pin Tangle.

4 comments:

  1. I wondr what he was thinking about to make him wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the original was an animation? I think it's a cute winking owl.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.