Sunday, August 30, 2015

Newspaper ATC’s

I participated in an ATC swap where you had to use a piece of newspaper. For the background I used acrylic paint and stamps. I used a local newspaper to fold my cranes and coloured them with a felt tip pen.
And this is the pretty ATC I received in this swap. It’s made by Anne-Marie from New Zealand.
Follow me on facebook
You can also follow this blog at facebook. It’s public, so you don’t need an account to read it. From time to time there will be extra posts there or sneak peeks of the things I'm working on.

6 comments:

  1. would never have thought about newspapers but they work so well on both of these ATCs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Margaret. Years ago I was in a similar swap and enjoyed it very much. It was fun to do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative atc swap and your cranes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny. It has been a long time since I folded at this small size!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. It's nice to play with paper again!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.