zaterdag 22 augustus 2015

Joyfull Embellishment 86 & 104 & 105

Months ago I joined the facebook group Joyful Embellishment, where Valerie Bothell shares a new seam from Monday till Friday. The TAST rerun was a great excuse to stitch 3 of them. Seam 86 is a cute seam with hearts in perle 5. It’s made of Chevron and fly stitches. Seam 104 is a nice Chevron variation. It’s a double row of Chevron stitches in 2 threads of stranded floss. The second photo shows how it looked when I finished the first row. Seam 105 is Chevron stitch tied with running stitches. The threads are perle 5 and 8.
I stitched these seams on 14 count Aida. It’s the first page of a fabric book with CQ seams, which I started in March 2013!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the centre chevron combination it is very interesting. Also the hearts look like a lovely seam embellishment

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Shirley. I just had to stitch those hearts, they are lovely!

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Thanks, Margaret. It was fun to add some stitches to this Aida!

      Verwijderen
  3. Thanks for the Joyful Embellishment link. I just joined. Really nicely stitched chevron stitch variations and the hearts look wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, it was great to finally stitch a few seams I found in the Joyful Embellishment group. It's a great group, lots of inspiration!

      Verwijderen
  4. Annet, thank you for all of the very helpful posts! You're a great teacher!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen