zaterdag 20 december 2014

Randje per week - more borders

It’s been a long time since I wrote about Randje per week. Lots of progress on 3 different pages. This is randje 83 in red and yellow.
It was the last border I stitched on page 3.
Randje 81, 82, 84, 45 and 88 in terra cotta and blue.
They were the last borders on page 4.
Randje 38, 86, 87 and 89 in brown are the first borders on page 5.
I stitch my borders in the order they appear on the blog Randje per week, but added a few borders I skipped in previous weeks. I didn’t want 2 bold borders next to each other, so I stitched randje 85 at the bottom of page 5.
This is my last update for Randje per week for this year. Next year there will be a new Randje per week SAL, so I just keep stitching pages with pretty borders.

More info about this SAL at Randje per week.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. These are just wonderful and so perfect as pages. Good for you changing the order to suit your format. I wandered away from this project after I filled one cloth... :)
    Diane

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm glad I made pages for a fabric book, now I can just continue next year! It's a pity you didn't contimue with this project, I liked your approach.

      Verwijderen
  2. good to see you have been working on these all beautifully stitched

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's so relaxing just stitching and not thinking what to do next.

      Verwijderen
    2. you are right about this.

      Verwijderen
  3. You have made such an attractive sampler of the various patterns. It was a good idea not to work two bold patterns next to each other. This way the simpler patterns aren't drowned by the more flamboyant ones.
    Your stitching is so even and neat.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's a nice puzzle to complete every page. I was already stitching on page 5 when I finally could finish page 3 and 4!

      Verwijderen
  4. Beautiful stitching, the patterns remind me of fairisle knitting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks, Susan. I think you can use these patterns for fairisle knitting too.

      Verwijderen
  5. you stitching is so neat and nice. I love your colour combinations and your approach. All the best!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Chitra. I use this period to catch up a little on my randjes.

      Verwijderen