vrijdag 17 oktober 2014

Dragon ATC’s

For this ATC swap we all had to use the same vintage dragon image, dated circa 1790! First I printed him on glossy paper in the correct size. After cutting I attached the dragon and star sequins to an old painted book page with Mod Podge. When it was dry I outlined the dragon in black and added another layer of Mod Podge. Beverly, my swap partner, told me it looked like he's guarding a cave.
And this is the pretty ATC I received from Angie, a lovely collage.
She made my Ordinary day Extraordinary with this extra ATC. 
For me it represents the joy of swapping!
Thank you, Angie!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. You must have, and have made, a fair number of ATCs, and I can see how receiving one can make an ordinary day into an extraordinary one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Looking at my labels I wrote 248 times about ATC's, I always enjoy sending and receiving them.

      Verwijderen
  2. What a fun swap! I love the idea of using the same image. It always amazing me how similar craft supplies may be used in so many unique ways.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's alwys fun to see what people do with the same pattern or idea. When I was in a quiltbee we sometimes made the same quilt, but they were always very different!

      Verwijderen
  3. what wonderful dragons and so nice to receive the extra ATC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen