woensdag 27 augustus 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday - August 27

There was not much time to stitch, my youngest daughter is visiting us for the second week. She’s learning how to crochet, so we spent a lot of fun time together. 

Last Sunday I managed to stitch feathered chain stitch in perle 5 on one of the seams on block 3 for my Crazy White quilt.
Work In Progress Wednesday is a support group to encourage people to complete languishing projects, Works In Slow Progress or UFO’s. 
More info at Pin Tangle.

8 opmerkingen:

  1. How nice to spend crocheting time with your daughter! The Feathered Chain looks good.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I do like the effect perle thread gives, very nice stitching

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a lovely addition! I hope you have a wonderful visit with your daughter.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, Renee. It was good to have my daughter home again, we had a great time together.

      Verwijderen
  4. Beautiful stitching and good luck to your daughter with the crochet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, Susan. My daughter made great progress on her project. I hope I can show it when it's done.

      Verwijderen