donderdag 2 januari 2014

Looking back on 2013

Last year was a very creative year. It’s just too much to share here, so I choose one finished item for each month to share. In January I made a fabric card for Helga, the first birthday girl at Fibre Fever.
In February I made this zentangle for a challenge at I am the diva.
In March I made a fabric book page for Janny. Her theme was My face, I stitched a self-portrait for her.
In April my oldest daughter became a Master of Science. I made her this lucky doll from the book Gelukspoppetjes haken by Annemarie Arts.
In May I made a needle book for my father’s birthday, because he started to learn embroidery on paper.
In June I finished my first Work In Progress Wednesday project: 
my quilt Pot vol blomme.
In July I finished my long and short stitch sampler, a second project for 
In August I made this funny page in my altered book.
In September the theme for the ATC swap at Fibre Fever was owls. A great excuse to experiment with knitting.
In October I had a private swap with Anne. We made a quilt with a dimensional doll for each other. I made Hannah for Anne and she made Liese Lotte for me.
In November I finally finished the garden sampler for the June Sampler-along at &Stitches.
In December I added the last TAST stitches to my 9 x 9 inch Aida sampler.
If like to read more about one of these projects, just click the photo and it will bring you to my original post about the project.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. so many lovely projects achieved, thought I would pick a favourite but that is impossible, january, june october november and december are all fighting for the title. all beautiful and such a range of talents you have shared with us

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These just being a few samples of all the work you have completed during 2013, you have all the reason to feel proud of your skill, speed, ideas and 'go.
    Wishing you lots of 'go' for 2014, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een aardig idee om voor elke maand iets uit te kiezen! Zo krijg je toch een beeld, zonder bedolven te worden onder de foto's. Misschien ga ik je voorbeeld wel volgen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a lovely selection of your work, you are so tallented in many areas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Happy new year. You have been very busy. I love the projects you show us.
    I wish that 2014 will be as creative as 2013.
    Trillian

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Leuk, zo'n kleine greep uit wat je allemaal gemaakt hebt!
    Ik wens je een gezond, gelukkig, gezellig en vooral creatief 2014.
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. You have had a very productive year and I have loved watching each piece grow.
    May 2014 been all you wish it to be.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen