Last month Mary Corbet wrote about Turk’s head knot stitch. It reminded me of the Chinese knots I made last year, so I just had to give it a try. It was very tricky to get the knot on the right place near the fabric. When I pulled the thread through I noticed there was about an inch of thread between the fabric and the knot! So I just pulled the extra and secured it at the back. So I made one Turk’s head knot stitch for now, it’s the one at the left side. To see if it was worth trying again I stitched a colonial knot at the right side and a French knot in the background. There’s a difference between the knots, but I think I play a little more with the colonial knot first. These knots are stitched with perle 5 on my doodle cloth. Take a closer look at these knots here.