donderdag 6 december 2012

Sinterklaas

Yesterday evening we celebrated Sinterklaas. My youngest daughter made a replica of me practicing yoga. There was a small door at her back where I found my presents, yummy embroidery threads.
And my youngest daughter got a very big foot, made by my husband because she hurt her foot badly a few months ago.
This is the surprise I made for my friend, a big ATC because she started making ATC’s.
My replica was the only surprise that survived, I think yoga-Annet may stay a little longer until we’re going to decorate for Christmas.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely, Annet, believe it or not - I completely forgot about this day -- it is like that when children and grandchildren are far. You had much fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je dochter heeft duidelijk je creatieve genen geërfd. Prachtig, die surprise!
    Groetjes,
    Paula

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous idea Annet and wonderful, creative gift wrappings. Looove the yoga girl.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. what a lovely way to remember St Nicholas, the yoga girl is a lot of fun.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen