And this is the complete row. I had some tension problems, but solved them in the next row.
The foundation row for my second sample.
And the complete row. I added small bugle beads between the stitches.
The foundation stitches for my third row, I wanted this row to look like real butterflies.
And the complete row, again with some tension problems. Maybe that’s why I never used this stitch again.
I stitched a single butterfly chain stitch and then a foundation row on a curved line.
The complete row.
I still like these samples, but think they would look much better in a different thread. I hope to find the time to try again this week. My complete TAST 2007 sampler is here, I made a new photo today.