Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sunflower Fun

. . . is this week's zentangle challenge. Of course I had to tangle a sunflower, it's my favourite flower! I used Barberpole for the stem, Wigwam for the leaves, Printemps for the heart and a Barberpole tangleation for the petals. I found the outline of my sunflower here.

8 comments:

  1. I love everything about this -- the way the petals overlap, the stem and leaves, the tangles you chose. It's just terrific. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a happy flower for sure. Great choice of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cheery sunflower!! The tangles really suit it and I love the way you have done the petals. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice sunflower. I have to admit that I was lead to your Flikr site and spent lots of time oogling your embroidery and crazy quilting work. It was quite the visual feast! I am working on a long term CQ project myself and I could learn so much by browsing your photos, although I am sure my work would pale in comparison. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, I love the addition to your flower, what lovely supports this flower has. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and try to reply at the same post within a few days.