vrijdag 30 oktober 2009

FSM - The making of

Mr X Stitch surprised me again! This time Beefranck wrote about my Flying Spaghetti Monster. That’s why I decided to show some pictures of the making of my FSM. First I drew him on my fabric with a water soluble marker and stitched the lines in backstitches.Then I made satin stitches to create the spaghetti.
I made split stitches around the eyes and whipped them twice.
I made the meatballs with French knots in 2 brown colours. The eyes are 2 black beads. This was the last picture I made before he turned into an ATC. There’s a bigger picture of him on my Flickr-page.
If you never heard about the Flying Spaghetti Monster, you can read more about him here.

Update: Beefranck's post about my flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't excist anymore. 

5 opmerkingen: